This project aims to implement Blueprint Denver recommendations via an update to the Denver Zoning Code. This project will not change where in the city ADUs are allowed, but will look at how they are designed, how they fit in with different types of neighborhoods and block patterns, and how updates to the zoning code may reduce barriers to creating ADUs.
Expected Timeline: About one year from Fall 2021 – Winter 2022
- Recruiting a Community Advisory Committee (sign up here)
- Inviting people to let us know how they want to participate
- Preparing a Background Report to ensure everyone starts with the same information
What can residents do now?
- Sign up for project updates (email list)
- Submit an interest form for the Community Advisory Committee or other forms of participation
- Spread the word using the graphics (below)
[Shared on behalf of our friends at Community Planning and Development]