Justice Reskill is excited to formally announce the launch of their Colorado Fair Chance Hiring Platform with the launch event, “The Business Case for Fair Chance Hiring”. This virtual, two-day event will feature renowned experts presenting motivations, strategies, and resources that support fair chance hiring in our state. With roughly 1/3 of the adult population having a criminal record in the United States, this work could not be more urgent.
“The Business Case for Fair Chance Hiring”
Tuesday, March 16th & Wednesday, March 17th
10:00AM – 1:00 PM MT each day
“Build diverse workforces and drive truly inclusive growth”
At this workshop, we envision an event highlighting the reason, strategies, and resources around FCH, effectively launching our Fair Chance Hiring Platform to the Colorado workforce. The event will be recorded and post-production video marketing material will be created to continue our work promoting fair chance hiring in Colorado.
- Celia Ouellette, Founder & Chief Executive, Responsible Business Initiative for Justice
- Attorney General Phil Weiser
- Michelle Cirocco, Executive Director, Televerde Foundation
- Rafael Cantu, Director of Corporate Partnerships, Prison Fellowship
- Dean Williams, Executive Director, Colorado Department of Corrections
- Kelly Brough, President & CEO, Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
- David Maxted, Attorney, Maxted Law
- Andy Magel, Executive Director, Mile High Workshop
- Helen Hayes, Founder & CEO, Activate Workforce Solutions
- Jason Mendelson, Founding Partner, Foundry Group