National Jewish Health is holding a Pfizer vaccination event on Wednesday, April 21, for those age 16 and older. *Please see below for additional information on minors.
The online appointment system is NOW OPEN. Make an Appointment
- Colorado is now in Phase 2 of the CDPHE vaccine distribution plan, which is the general public. CDPHE COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility Guidelines
- *Those under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to all vaccination appointments (if a parent or legal guardian is not present, we will not be able to administer vaccine to minors). Please provide the phone number and email address for the parent or legal guardian when booking for a minor.
- Appointments are required. No walk-up vaccination is available.
- Vaccine supplies are limited. Once appointments are filled, we will close the online system until we have additional vaccine.
- When you make an appointment, a second-dose appointment also will be scheduled for 21 days later. You must be available to receive both doses during these scheduled appointments.
- Please review the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) Fact Sheet for important information on risks, benefits, side effects and more. Download the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to Prevent COVID-19 Fact Sheet.
Currently, vaccine supply is extremely limited and we will not be able to immediately provide appointments to everyone who wants to be vaccinated. We are working as quickly as possible to distribute all available vaccine as soon as we have it.